How remove upgrade trial and restore original license?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by JS_11, Feb 3, 2023.

1. JS_11

JS_11 Bit poster

Hi-
    After a horrible incident of liquid damage to my Macbook pro (2019 version), my computer died and is in the shop. In the meantime, I fired up my 2013 Macbook pro as a backup. In the process of getting it turned on, turns out I somehow unintentionally signed up for another "free trial" of whatever new Parallels version is out there. It will expire very soon--and now I'm concerned my previously paid and working Parallels 16 will no longer work on this old computer... Your site shows I have a Parallels 16 license--including the registration key (ending in 3XSFS0).

I do NOT need a new parallels on this OLD computer. What can I do to cancel this "free trial" and revert to the previous working version of parallels (version 16.1.3-49160)?

BenjaminH5 likes this.
  2. BenjaminH5

BenjaminH5 Bit poster

I also had a license key for an older version of Parallels 11 that I can't find, and am hoping to have it restored to my account.
    Do human support reps look at these request, or is Twitter the only way to get in touch?

3. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, please use this link - www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd16 to download the Parallels Desktop for Mac version 16, thanks.

4. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @BenjaminH5, we have sent you a DM, please check and share the details to assist you further, thanks.

5. LaariS

LaariS