I have say a virtual machine with name on my Mac Desktop like : MyXP.
But if I look to the list of virtual machines in the Parallels menu, I find something like XP111311311(2)(1)(2), a name which is getting worse and worse every time I copy this virtual machine and restart from a copy, etc. How can I change this name and get it to respond to the name I want to give it ?
In general why Parallels cannot keep the name I am giving to my virtual machines ?
Sincerely,
Parix
But if I look to the list of virtual machines in the Parallels menu, I find something like XP111311311(2)(1)(2), a name which is getting worse and worse every time I copy this virtual machine and restart from a copy, etc. How can I change this name and get it to respond to the name I want to give it ?
In general why Parallels cannot keep the name I am giving to my virtual machines ?
Sincerely,
Parix