Hi there.
I have two MACs with two different VMs in my shop. I have installed the same windows program in both VMs, but one VM must be the installed like a server because it has the BBDD of the app so when i run the app in the terminal VM must have access to the BBDD in the server VM.
I think the best way it's applying 'bridge-mode' but i always have the same Oracle error ORA-12545 'connect failed because target host or object does not exist'
Best Regards
Oscar
I have two MACs with two different VMs in my shop. I have installed the same windows program in both VMs, but one VM must be the installed like a server because it has the BBDD of the app so when i run the app in the terminal VM must have access to the BBDD in the server VM.
I think the best way it's applying 'bridge-mode' but i always have the same Oracle error ORA-12545 'connect failed because target host or object does not exist'
Best Regards
Oscar
Last edited: