C crogers Bit poster Dec 24, 2008 #1 I have version 4 and now that I can use Bootcamp I don't need my older version of the disk image of windows. My problem is how and where do you find the image. Also I don't want to delete my bootcamp image file by mistake. thanks
I have version 4 and now that I can use Bootcamp I don't need my older version of the disk image of windows. My problem is how and where do you find the image. Also I don't want to delete my bootcamp image file by mistake. thanks
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Dec 27, 2008 #2 Default locations for Virtual Machines are ~/Library/Parallels ~/Documents/Parallels /Users/Shared/Parallels Your Boot Camp VM name is name for VM bundle in one of those folders
Default locations for Virtual Machines are ~/Library/Parallels ~/Documents/Parallels /Users/Shared/Parallels Your Boot Camp VM name is name for VM bundle in one of those folders