How to install CRYSTAL REPORT Extension in my ASP.NET hosting in Plesk 11.

Aelna

Bit poster
I want to install CRYSTAL REPORT Extension in Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, with the plesk version 11.5.30. How can I install it? I searched in google but couldn't find any solution. Can you please help me!!!
 
I want to install CRYSTAL REPORT Extension in Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, with the plesk version 11.5.30. How can I install it? I searched in google but couldn't find any solution. Can you please help me!!!
If you have your own server, you can install the CR directly on the server. But, if you host your site with hosting provider, you cant install it via Plesk, your hosting provider must support and install crystal report on the server.
 
I have my own server, but is it compulsory to install CR in the server. Can't we just install the extension??
 
Back
Top