We previously built an SCCM Application for Office 2016. We created a .cmmac file from the .pkg, and gave it to SCCM.
SCCM then created the Application /w Detection Methods and everything worked as expected.
Office for Mac 365 does not be have the same way - it takes the .cmmac file, but the Installation fails and there is nothing I can see in the logs that would help troubleshoot.
The documentation on the Parallels site is useless, as its only for Office 2016..........and it oddly doesn't mention anything about using the .cmmac file type. I'm not exactly sure what it's trying to get it at.
Has anyone had any success with this ???
SCCM then created the Application /w Detection Methods and everything worked as expected.
Office for Mac 365 does not be have the same way - it takes the .cmmac file, but the Installation fails and there is nothing I can see in the logs that would help troubleshoot.
The documentation on the Parallels site is useless, as its only for Office 2016..........and it oddly doesn't mention anything about using the .cmmac file type. I'm not exactly sure what it's trying to get it at.
Has anyone had any success with this ???