Linda Chao-yuS
Bit poster
Sir/Madame:
I am one of the owner of the parallel desktop for mac. I recently installed parallel into my machine and run Windows. I was called to order by my computer that I have less disk space to run parallel and then they shutdown on me. My question is how do I partition the disk space for Parallel or there is no way. Please help. I am a computer Science major so please hand me the answer with your thorough knowledge.
Linda Su
I am one of the owner of the parallel desktop for mac. I recently installed parallel into my machine and run Windows. I was called to order by my computer that I have less disk space to run parallel and then they shutdown on me. My question is how do I partition the disk space for Parallel or there is no way. Please help. I am a computer Science major so please hand me the answer with your thorough knowledge.
Linda Su