How to quit pausing (for the love of Pete, make it stop!)

ShawnF2

Bit poster
I'm not sure if this changed when I updated my system from Win7 to Win10 or my upgrade to Parallels 16 but I cannot figure out any way to keep it from pausing all the time...and now I cannot RDP into my virtual system from home due to this.

I've looked at every setting in Parallels as well as on the win10 side. Please...someone tell me how to keep it from pausing every time I look at it.

Thx.
 
I'm not sure if this changed when I updated my system from Win7 to Win10 or my upgrade to Parallels 16 but I cannot figure out any way to keep it from pausing all the time...and now I cannot RDP into my virtual system from home due to this.
I've looked at every setting in Parallels as well as on the win10 side. Please...someone tell me how to keep it from pausing every time I look at it.
Thx.
Hello, did you check this KB article
 
Yes I have. No settings as listed in that KB have any impact on my Win10 virtual system but my older Win7 and Server2008R2 systems operate as they have in the past with no pausing.
What about internal Windows 10 screensaver settings? Could you please check it and share with us?
 
Back
Top