Hello,
I have a 120GB .hdd virtual hard disk, and am using Parallels 3.0. Try as I might, I cannot find a way to shrink the size of the virtual hard disk. I've removed a large amount of content from the hdd, and the used space is a mere fraction of the reserved space. I would be similarly satisfied with merely creating a second virtual hard disk, and copying the contents to the second disk, yet cannot figure out how to do that, either. Please advise. Thanks!
I have a 120GB .hdd virtual hard disk, and am using Parallels 3.0. Try as I might, I cannot find a way to shrink the size of the virtual hard disk. I've removed a large amount of content from the hdd, and the used space is a mere fraction of the reserved space. I would be similarly satisfied with merely creating a second virtual hard disk, and copying the contents to the second disk, yet cannot figure out how to do that, either. Please advise. Thanks!