Presently everything is working great so I guess it's time to muck it all up. I have a Macbook Pro (2.2ghz, OS X 10.5.3, 4GB ram, 120GB disk, 128mb Vram) running PDM3.0 (build 5600) and running Vista Ultimate SP1.
One problem is that PDM doesnt support DX whatever version and so I cant benefit from Vista's Aero interface. Moreover, PDM/Vista is available only to one of the three user accts.
I want to be able to boot natively into Vista to avail myself of Aero and so will need to install Bootcamp. Plus Id like to have Vista available to all users through PDM. Is this possible?
What's the best way to do this? Must I install Bootcamp first? If so, can I migrate the existing VM image? Is there a knowledgebase article which clearly describes this?
r
One problem is that PDM doesnt support DX whatever version and so I cant benefit from Vista's Aero interface. Moreover, PDM/Vista is available only to one of the three user accts.
I want to be able to boot natively into Vista to avail myself of Aero and so will need to install Bootcamp. Plus Id like to have Vista available to all users through PDM. Is this possible?
What's the best way to do this? Must I install Bootcamp first? If so, can I migrate the existing VM image? Is there a knowledgebase article which clearly describes this?
r