Dear all,
I juts install Paralleles on
1) iMac with one MAC os 10.6.1 partition
2) Boot Camp PowerBook with one Mac OS 10.6.1. partition and a wndows partition.
I heart that Paralleles can
1) run a Windows wirtualisation and
2) run windows in a bootcamp partition (a second partition)
After installing Parallels on my PowerBook, I try to open Windows which has been install on my second partition in order to run Windows but I could not.
As I open and use Paralleles for the first time, I would like to have your advices.
many thank
I juts install Paralleles on
1) iMac with one MAC os 10.6.1 partition
2) Boot Camp PowerBook with one Mac OS 10.6.1. partition and a wndows partition.
I heart that Paralleles can
1) run a Windows wirtualisation and
2) run windows in a bootcamp partition (a second partition)
After installing Parallels on my PowerBook, I try to open Windows which has been install on my second partition in order to run Windows but I could not.
As I open and use Paralleles for the first time, I would like to have your advices.
many thank