Hello!
A while ago I had to reduce the system memory (iMac Intel) to less than 2GB in order to use a certain Parallels version. All worked fine. Since then my memory is effectively reduced to 1.95GB for all MacOS applications.
Now, Paralells 3 does not have this limitation any longer and I like to upgrade the system memory to 3GB - now how to undo this memory restriction? Cant find an explanation anywhere....
Thanks!
-Bert
A while ago I had to reduce the system memory (iMac Intel) to less than 2GB in order to use a certain Parallels version. All worked fine. Since then my memory is effectively reduced to 1.95GB for all MacOS applications.
Now, Paralells 3 does not have this limitation any longer and I like to upgrade the system memory to 3GB - now how to undo this memory restriction? Cant find an explanation anywhere....
Thanks!
-Bert