HP laserjet 1020 printing problem through 2X client

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by raj2win, Feb 22, 2012.

1. raj2win

raj2win Guest

Iam using 2x application server v7. When I tried to print notepad/ MS Word via 2x which is published. I get an error message as "The parameter is incorrect" . Printer is HP1020 Laserjet. I have reinstalled the printer driver manytimes and also upgraded. But still the same error.
    When I use other printers like Samsung/ Brother, it is working fine. Can anyone pls advice. Thanks in advance
    Regds
    Raj

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

raj did u get this when trying to print or when trying to open the applications?

(i'm sure u are aware that v7 hasn't been supported by2x for quite a long time)

from the console on publishing> application tab, under server settings what have u got configured?

also, how are you making this printer available? normal redirection?

3. jjohnson1

jjohnson1 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. I'm using a HP LaserJet P1505 and I'm getting the "The parameter is incorrect" error, when printing from Notepad through a hosted application.

I've ensured that the same HP P1505 driver is installed on the remote server and I've tried every imaginable client setting on the local 2x client.

The 2X server is managed by a 3rd party company (ECiSolutions), so any configuration changes to the server might have to be done by them; although I do have some remote access to the server.

Any ideas? :idea: :?:

Thanks,
    -James-

4. catrinahoney

catrinahoney Bit poster

Hello
    I am new to this site, but I want share my experience on this site. Actually, I got the problem with HP Laserjet 1020 in that The problem I am unable to print properly I asked the one technique he suggested me once re-install the driver. I did what he said. Now my printer is working very good. If you have any problem with your printer better re-install and check your printer it may work better...

HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver Downloading and Installation Guide

HP Laserjet 1020 printer driver download and install you must click on Free Download.
    After it is downloaded on your system open the file and continue the installation process accordingly.
    You can read the manual that comes with the driver software on how to use, operate and use the features of driver software.
    Once it is all set up accordingly, you will be able to use your printer efficiently without any problems, as the driver will recognize all inputs and drivers to work properly in all circumstances

Catrina Honey