I am very eager to share my new experience with others on this topic

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by nick-07, Jul 14, 2007.

1. nick-07

nick-07 Bit poster

I would like to share my experience of installing vista ultimate on osx 10.4.10.
    it took a lot of thought spending another hundred pounds afetr the cost of ths new computer plus its full compliment of ram, 3gb, but I made the plunge, and after reading some scare stories about vista hugging all the machines resources, I have just installed it first on a 30gb partition using bootcamp, then I have just this last hour installed it on a virtual machine. Fearing the performance of the computer would be drastically degraded, to my absolute astonishment, there seems no perceptable difference. I even tried iphoto on full screen and it was no different from before.
    I am using Vista in coherence mode, and the two operating systems mate together so finely they are almost as one. this must be a compliment to the programmers who made parallels. i will say no more. So, I hope all this is of some help to those who are thinking of going down this route. I still have to test all this further, also, it will be very interesting when leopord comes out how all this works together.