I get a message error code 21 when i try to install adobe app

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by yakumoi, Nov 7, 2021.

1. yakumoi

yakumoi Bit poster

So this is the content of the message that is displayed:
    Os does not meet the minimum system requierements for this installer. (0) is the minimum required for installation. (Error code :21)
    I have mac M1 os Big Sur 11.6, 8 g0, Windows 11 updated, Parallels Desktop 17 ( trial version)
    What can i do? I succeded in installing adobe creative cloud though.

2. yakumoi

yakumoi Bit poster

Someone told me that it was maybe a problem caused by graphic driver. Is parallels graphic enough for adobe software? Is it possible to insall other graphic driver that are suited for windows possible?

3. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @yakumoi please share screenshot of the error , please generate a Technical Report ID following the instructions from this Knowledge base article and provide us the 9 digit technical report ID here for further investigation. http://kb.parallels.com/9058 and reproduce the issue. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. yakumoi

yakumoi Bit poster

Hello, thank you for your answer .
    Technical Report ID is this one :383131097.
    Here is a screenshot:

Attached Files:

5. alism

alism Bit poster

I finally gave up trouble shooting, Uninstalled the CC app and then reinstalled it. After reinstalling the CC app the Lightroom app then installed and is now working.

6. yakumoi

yakumoi Bit poster

I' m sorry but are you a member of parallels staff ? I thought i'd get a reply from them about the technical report i have sent.
    I 'm not sure if i understand your reply fully . If you proposed to reinstall adobe creative cloud app, i already done that and it didn't work unfortunately. I got the same error message.

7. Silvan1

Silvan1 Member

...How can i post in this forum?

8. yakumoi

yakumoi Bit poster

Enter in one of the section of the forum ie : general thread, then look above in the right corner there is "Post a new thread" written.