I have forever license for Parallels for Mac and there is no toolbox tab in preferences to activate.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by Parallels User, Aug 1, 2018.

1. There is no tab in Parallels to activate toolbox within the Mac version. I try to run install for toolbox alone and it says I have to buy a license. I have a forever license for Parallels why do I have to buy a license if it's included????
    THX
    greg

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Try to uninstall Parallels Toolbox and install this version then activate using Parallels Desktop 12 key.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Tools keeps dying when installed and won't run from top menu on my IMAC. I have re-installed twice and goes ahead and works for a while, then overnight it dies. It shows up in top menu bar just can't get it oen. Have tried a few suggestions and they don't work! Running Mojave 10/14/5. I just reinstalled Parallels with my old keay per instructions, still won't work right!
    THX
    Greg
    ---------------------------
    We have updated your reply in the thread. Please do not send replies to the forum notification emails instead post your reply in the forum.
    ---------------------------
    You have to install Parallels Toolbox with the latest key, not the old key. Please do it and let us know the results.