S Stephen Blaising Bit poster Mar 27, 2026 #1 I am about to be charged for a subscription that doesn't show up on my subscrtiption list. Please cancel subscription S57300270.
I am about to be charged for a subscription that doesn't show up on my subscrtiption list. Please cancel subscription S57300270.
S Stephen Blaising Bit poster Mar 30, 2026 #2 I need a reply otherwise I will need to contest the charge
Trishna Oobeyram Staff member Apr 3, 2026 #3 Stephen Blaising said: I am about to be charged for a subscription that doesn't show up on my subscrtiption list. Please cancel subscription S57300270. Click to expand... Hello @Stephen Blaising Please note that we have disabled the auto-renewal on the subscription. Regards,
Stephen Blaising said: I am about to be charged for a subscription that doesn't show up on my subscrtiption list. Please cancel subscription S57300270. Click to expand... Hello @Stephen Blaising Please note that we have disabled the auto-renewal on the subscription. Regards,