L lanyu2 Bit poster Mar 19, 2024 #1 I need to use a new Mac, so please help to reset my PD18 key and provide the PD18 installation file that I can use on the new Mac. Thanks a lot!
I need to use a new Mac, so please help to reset my PD18 key and provide the PD18 installation file that I can use on the new Mac. Thanks a lot!
Adarsh Jeetun Staff member Mar 20, 2024 #2 lanyu2 said: I need to use a new Mac, so please help to reset my PD18 key and provide the PD18 installation file that I can use on the new Mac. Thanks a lot! Click to expand... Hello, As requested, we have reset your PD 18 license key. Kindly try to activate it on your new mac again. Thank you!
lanyu2 said: I need to use a new Mac, so please help to reset my PD18 key and provide the PD18 installation file that I can use on the new Mac. Thanks a lot! Click to expand... Hello, As requested, we have reset your PD 18 license key. Kindly try to activate it on your new mac again. Thank you!
L lanyu2 Bit poster Mar 21, 2024 #3 Adarsh Jeetun said: Hello, As requested, we have reset your PD 18 license key. Kindly try to activate it on your new mac again. Thank you! Click to expand... it doesn't work, please help me.
Adarsh Jeetun said: Hello, As requested, we have reset your PD 18 license key. Kindly try to activate it on your new mac again. Thank you! Click to expand... it doesn't work, please help me.
Avinash Bundhoo Staff member Mar 21, 2024 #4 Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We have deactivated your Parallels Desktop 18 license from your old machine. The last contact with our server was in the year 2022. Please use the link https://download.parallels.com/desktop/v18/18.3.2-53621/ParallelsDesktop-18.3.2-53621.dmg to download the latest version of Parallels Desktop 18. Let us know if this helped. Thanks
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We have deactivated your Parallels Desktop 18 license from your old machine. The last contact with our server was in the year 2022. Please use the link https://download.parallels.com/desktop/v18/18.3.2-53621/ParallelsDesktop-18.3.2-53621.dmg to download the latest version of Parallels Desktop 18. Let us know if this helped. Thanks