I paid for an extended download, but it won't accept my license key!

Mr Blue Sky

Bit poster
I tried to get an extended download of Parallels Desktop, and was mostly successful, except that on the order reciept it now says that it is 3.0, even though I bought 2.5. I got an upgrade to 3.0, but I have lost the email I got with it. When I try to activate it, it says that my key cannot be used with this version of Parallels Desktop. Please help! I need a new key, and I can provide proof of online purchase, if a member of the Parallels team would like it. I would really appreciate help on this.
Thanks!

Mr Blue Sky
 
The original reciept:

Reference number:
XXXXX5045
Order date:
10-MAY-07
Number of licenses:
1
Licensed to:
XXXXXXX XXXXX
Billing address:

Mrs.
XXXXX XXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXX XXX XXXXXXXXX
United Kingdom
XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX@aol.com
[Change e-mail address]
Shipping address:

Mr.
XXXXXXX XXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXX XXX XXXXXXXXX
United Kingdom
XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX@aol.com
[Change e-mail address]
Payment method:
Credit Card
Payment status:
Payment received
Invoice/Order confirmation:
Display documents
Terms and Conditions:
Display document
Delivery type:
E-mail
Delivery status (for electronic shipment):
The product or license key has been sent to you.
Full version:
Download link expired
License key:
Dear XXXXXXX XXXXX,

YOUR ACTIVATION KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

--------------------------
PARALLELS CORPORATE SALES

Parallels offers several attractive licensing programs for your business or academic institution. If you would like to find out more about these programs, or speak with an account executive about volume licensing from Parallels, please contact us at sales@parallels.com or +1(425)282-6400.

--------------------------
PARALLELS SUPPORT

For all certified customers who hold a valid Parallels account, the Parallels Customer Support provides around-the-clock technical support services both online and over the phone.

Both Parallels Customer Support pages http://www.parallels.com/en/support/ and Parallels Support Forum http://forum.parallels.com/ provide online documents and tools for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with Parallels products and technologies.

If you need to get in touch with Parallels Customer Support to find out your order status, have pre-sale or sale questions, need help with a technical issue, or for any other reason, you'll find links to the appropriate information on our product support page http://www.parallels.com/en/support/
--------------------------
Download link:
Download link expired
Technical Support:
Contact the product's publisher
 
There seem to be quite a few people now who have problems with their activation keys (me being one of them). It would be great if we could get some feedback from the Parallels team on this!

Thanks
Roland
 
Thanks Sabrina, but I sent an email to infouk(at)avanquest.com and got my free update, so it is no longer an issue, and this time I have saved my email from them. But I appreciate your help with my dilemma.

Thanks,

Mr Blue Sky
 
Back
Top