I paid the 1-time purchase for Standard Edition, but didn't get license

airwavex

Bit poster
After the trial period was over, I clicked on the top right corner of Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac to buy a 1-Time Purchase for Standard version.
After payment, no license was received, only a bill from CleverBridge.
How do I check the license?
 
After the trial period was over, I clicked on the top right corner of Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac to buy a 1-Time Purchase for Standard version.
After payment, no license was received, only a bill from CleverBridge.
How do I check the license?
Hello

Thank you for your feedback.

Upon verification, your purchase was done through Alipay.
Please note that payment via Alipay takes 2-5 working days to be processed.

We have sent to you a private message. Please send us the receipt of your transaction via Alipay,

Thanks
 
Back
Top