I moved to another Mac, and, I used Migration Assistant to move all my Applications and User data on the new Mac.
Why the PD license was not moved ?
I never thought I had to De-activate the PD license before shuting down and erasing the old Mac !
I understand there is a EULA but this is a technical issue here.
What can I do now ?
Can Parallels Tech Support deactivate my previous installation / activation ?
I only use PD on one Mac.
Thanks
Why the PD license was not moved ?
I never thought I had to De-activate the PD license before shuting down and erasing the old Mac !
I understand there is a EULA but this is a technical issue here.
What can I do now ?
Can Parallels Tech Support deactivate my previous installation / activation ?
I only use PD on one Mac.
Thanks