Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, you can do that. please shut down your Windows virtual machine and go to spotlight search and type .pvm and right click on it and choose open with Parallels Mounter. Please connect your USB drive to your Mac and copy that file. Thanks!Hi
That's great, but I need to write on my external USB drive.
Can I do that without starting VM?
That's what I am suggesting.
Adding this feature as part of Parallels Toolkit would be great. Please consider it. Writing to an NTFS drive natively on the Mac and without using a VM saves a lot of time. While Paragon can do this, it's at an additional cost. Consider adding this feature for users who already pay for and use Parallels software.Moving the thread to the Toolbox forum then.
In the meanwhile, Paragon software can do the job.