S Super Gab Bit poster Sep 12, 2008 #1 Hi, I uninstalled Parallels and used the delete smart... associations and after rebooting my *.exe files still appear with a Parallels icon in Mac OS X. What can I do really delete the associations?
Hi, I uninstalled Parallels and used the delete smart... associations and after rebooting my *.exe files still appear with a Parallels icon in Mac OS X. What can I do really delete the associations?
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Sep 13, 2008 #2 Delete Windows Applications Folders from Virtual Machine folders
S Super Gab Bit poster Sep 13, 2008 #3 I'm sorry but I can't find any "Windows Applications" or "Virtual Machine" with Spotlight. Since I use Mac OS X in french can you tell me where this folder is usually located ? I just deleted the Parallels folder in my user's Library folder.
I'm sorry but I can't find any "Windows Applications" or "Virtual Machine" with Spotlight. Since I use Mac OS X in french can you tell me where this folder is usually located ? I just deleted the Parallels folder in my user's Library folder.
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Sep 14, 2008 #4 Check following locations for VM folders ~/Documents/Parallels ~/Library/Parallels /Users/Shared/Parallels those are VM folders, delete Windows Applications folders in there (in French)
Check following locations for VM folders ~/Documents/Parallels ~/Library/Parallels /Users/Shared/Parallels those are VM folders, delete Windows Applications folders in there (in French)