iCloud synchronization pending

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SebastianS5, Oct 8, 2017.

1. SebastianS5

SebastianS5 Bit poster

Dear All,

After upgrading to macOS Sierra recently I have started to use the new iCloud drive feature for document synchronization. Unfortunately, I have not removed my Parallels folder from the Documents folder as described in the thread http://kb.parallels.com/en/123981 before.

Thus, the synchronization for the virtual machine seems to be pending for quite a while (4-6 weeks). Please find screenshot attached.

However, the *.pvm file is not visible in the Documents Parallels folder any longer. Any idea to adjust this inconsistent status before being able to make use of the thread above?

Appreciating your support. Thanks a lot,
    Sebastian

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. SebastianS5

SebastianS5 Bit poster

Dear All,

Meanwhile I have fixed it. The original *.pvm file was still existing in the iCloud Documents folder and was flagged as not appropriate for synchronization. Therefore, the solution was very simple: Just move the Parallels folder to the user folder as described in the support thread above.

Best,
    Sebastian

3. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @SebastianS5 , Thank you for sharing this. We appreciate your time and participation.