T tangcm Bit poster Sep 24, 2008 #1 Hi, I Use parallel to install winxp, however from the XP side, there is no IEEE firewire port but I can use the port in MAC side. (I Use iMac 24" model) Thank you.
Hi, I Use parallel to install winxp, however from the XP side, there is no IEEE firewire port but I can use the port in MAC side. (I Use iMac 24" model) Thank you.
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Sep 25, 2008 #2 There is no Firewire support unfortunately in current version of Parallels Desktop If you are using firewire drive you can access it through Shared Folders
There is no Firewire support unfortunately in current version of Parallels Desktop If you are using firewire drive you can access it through Shared Folders
R Richard Corris Bit poster Mar 12, 2009 #3 Still? John still no FW support for Windows in latest PD4? A potential mac/pd4 user.
P Parallels User Mar 12, 2009 #4 Unfortunably, no Virtualization software (VMWare Fusion, VirtualBox) supports Firewire.