Edition like it said to right in my account dashboard because I wanted basic services that should already be in the Basic edition thats all i should have to buy right? The Windows 11 Pro upgrade is included with that, right? I dont have to buy the upgrade to Windows 11 Home Edition? If thats a no I need to change my order. And if it's a no I am going to be so angry and frustrated with the way you word literally everything about this upgrade ladder. I sat here all day after researching and reading on the forums and I am still not sure I made the right move. The funny thing is I already reset my computer and went through this once. Reinstalling after I logged in for the first time or deleting devices off of my account is what fixed it that time, but at the time I wasnt spending 120$ a year and being denied the day of purchase! I have not reinstalled yet, but I sure hope that's the solution otherwise this is a really rocky start to putting faith into this product.