Hi,
I just bought Windows 10 Home Edition, to be installed via Parallels latest version. Now the problem is I want to install windows on an External HardDrive, not on my actual SSD from my Mac. Is that even possible, I get to a point where I get No image file.
See the first screenshot. After that, I have copied the Windows 10 image file to my desktop, and the same thing happens, why is that?
So far this was the worst product I ever tried. I paid for it and it doesn't even work!
And yes I read that FAQ article about No images are available and it didn't help at all, the image is not mounted.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards.
I just bought Windows 10 Home Edition, to be installed via Parallels latest version. Now the problem is I want to install windows on an External HardDrive, not on my actual SSD from my Mac. Is that even possible, I get to a point where I get No image file.
See the first screenshot. After that, I have copied the Windows 10 image file to my desktop, and the same thing happens, why is that?
So far this was the worst product I ever tried. I paid for it and it doesn't even work!
And yes I read that FAQ article about No images are available and it didn't help at all, the image is not mounted.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards.