GregSearle
Bit poster
I couldn't see in in the toolbox so if there apologies.
With the spread of the heic image format it would be fantastic if we had a batch heic to jpg converter. Currently we have to go to a 3rd party web page, upload our files and then download them. I don't feel this is a good solution because:
1. Time and cost to upload / download images
2. No guarantees that your photos aren't kept stored on the suppliers servers
Thank you for taking the time to review this suggestion.
Greg Searle
With the spread of the heic image format it would be fantastic if we had a batch heic to jpg converter. Currently we have to go to a 3rd party web page, upload our files and then download them. I don't feel this is a good solution because:
1. Time and cost to upload / download images
2. No guarantees that your photos aren't kept stored on the suppliers servers
Thank you for taking the time to review this suggestion.
Greg Searle