Q queen200 Bit poster Jun 7, 2008 #1 Importing a parallels desktop windows Partition into a boot camp Machine,? I have xp on Parallels desktop and Id like to open sometime in boot camp. Can I use my virtual machine already installed on my mac and create a boot camp machine? Thank you
Importing a parallels desktop windows Partition into a boot camp Machine,? I have xp on Parallels desktop and Id like to open sometime in boot camp. Can I use my virtual machine already installed on my mac and create a boot camp machine? Thank you
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Jun 7, 2008 #2 You can install Windows in Boot Camp, and copy Virtual Machine to another Mac and start it, than use User Settings Migration Wizard to move your data to Boot Camp, but you still need to install all applications
You can install Windows in Boot Camp, and copy Virtual Machine to another Mac and start it, than use User Settings Migration Wizard to move your data to Boot Camp, but you still need to install all applications