When I'm in Coherence mode with open Windows applications like Excel, I used to be able to easily toggle between a MAC application and Windows application and the app I clicked on would come to the front.
Now, when I have a MAC application open in front with a Windows application open behind, when I click on the Windows app it does not come forward. I must now close - or move out of the way - the Mac applications in order to use the Windows application. This is not the way it used to work.
It appears that in the last update, something changed - even though I did not change my settings:
My settings in "Custom View"
Windows Taskbar: Relocation automatically (not selected)
Working Are: Exclude Doc (selected)
Thanks
Rosemary
Working Are: Use Multiple Displays (not selected)
Now, when I have a MAC application open in front with a Windows application open behind, when I click on the Windows app it does not come forward. I must now close - or move out of the way - the Mac applications in order to use the Windows application. This is not the way it used to work.
It appears that in the last update, something changed - even though I did not change my settings:
My settings in "Custom View"
Windows Taskbar: Relocation automatically (not selected)
Working Are: Exclude Doc (selected)
Thanks
Rosemary
Working Are: Use Multiple Displays (not selected)