Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
We've clarified the information with the Development Team, and we'd like to confirm that indeed currently Parallels Desktop only support up to OpenGL 3.3 in Windows virtual machines. Our Development Team is working on implementing support for higher versions. At the same time, it is important to note that in macOS itself, the support is limited to up to OpenGL 4.1. Therefore, it isn't likely that support for higher versions of OpenGL in virtual machines running on macOS will be implemented in the foreseeable future.
Hi @CyrillZ, Vulkan API is not supported by our graphics driver. Have you tried running the program with the OpenGL 3 driver as the message suggests?Can I do something about it?
Hello!Hi I have downloaded latest Dialux EVO with latest parallels desktop but dialux evo doesnt open. I am using imac the latest one as well with Big Sur. Any ideas how to make it work?