In the horizontal orientation, sets the window to be centered.

HEH1

Bit poster
I set some windows to 1280x960.
The application window is not a large window and is often used. I want the windows to just be centered horizontally, not vertically.

At the same time, I want to be able to set a custom size of the window, not the size in the list.
 
I set some windows to 1280x960.
The application window is not a large window and is often used. I want the windows to just be centered horizontally, not vertically.

At the same time, I want to be able to set a custom size of the window, not the size in the list.
Greetings,
Thank you for your message.
To proceed with investigation, kindly reproduce the issue, collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
ID420286360
This is a new requirement, not a software bug.
I hope that there are two more options for window centering, one is horizontal centering, and the other is vertical centering.
The window size can be set to a custom value, such as 1600x800, 1500x600.
 
Back
Top