Chap Harrison
Bit poster
Hi,
I've installed Parallels 3.0 + Win XP on my Mac, and I'd like to keep my Windows and Mac environments as separate, and as easily toggled between, as possible. In my current set-up, XP is in full-screen mode and I can switch to Mac with a hot key (Shift+Option), but it continues to display XP in one-window mode. What I'd like is:
-- No visible XP windows in Mac
-- No visible Mac-ishness in XP
-- Both are in full-screen mode
-- A single, global hot-key (preferably an F-key) that switches between the two OS's
-- Continue to have shared clipboard
We could call it "Incoherence" mode.
Does anyone have a recipe to produce this?
Thanks,
Chap Harrison
I've installed Parallels 3.0 + Win XP on my Mac, and I'd like to keep my Windows and Mac environments as separate, and as easily toggled between, as possible. In my current set-up, XP is in full-screen mode and I can switch to Mac with a hot key (Shift+Option), but it continues to display XP in one-window mode. What I'd like is:
-- No visible XP windows in Mac
-- No visible Mac-ishness in XP
-- Both are in full-screen mode
-- A single, global hot-key (preferably an F-key) that switches between the two OS's
-- Continue to have shared clipboard
We could call it "Incoherence" mode.
Does anyone have a recipe to produce this?
Thanks,
Chap Harrison