Incoming sound stream is not recorded when using "MS Teams for Mac" and "Screen Recorder"

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by KevinV8, Mar 8, 2023.

1. KevinV8

KevinV8 Bit poster

I have a "Jabra Evolve 75" with "Jabra Link 380 dongle". I use the "Jabra Link 380" dongle for both my input and my output sound device and I often double check my device settings in "MS Teams for Mac" itself (speaker and microphone are both referring to "Jabra Link 380". Then I start a screen recording session willing to include the conversation in "MS Teams for Mac" and recording the screen I've chosen. The effect is that I can hear my voice in the recording afterwards, but the voice of the others in the meeting is missing. I'm struggling with this already since I started using Parallels, also with my previous Macbook with Intel processor. Now I'm using a Macbook with M1 Pro processor. I need some help so I can have good recordings containing incoming and outgoing sound (the complete meeting experience).

2. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings KevinV8,
    Thank you for posting on Parallels Forum.
    To let us proceed with investigation, kindly reproduce the issue and collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
    We will be waiting for your reply.

3. KevinV8

KevinV8 Bit poster

A technical data report with ID 420676789 has been sent to Parallels to help us improve the product.

4. KevinV8

KevinV8 Bit poster

I can record system audio and microphone audio in Teams, but I can't record speaker audio (voices of other attendees in the meeting). I tried it with the MS Teams for Mac Desktop client and with the web client (Brave browser).