William H.J
Bit poster
Hi, all:
I posted in the "General" section of this forum, but no one's replied...
I upgraded from Parallels 2.5 to Parallels 4 last night. I guess things went OK: I was able to get my "old" virtual machine imported, with two small problems (the mouse was "trapped" inside the virtual machine, and I got that "new hardware found" message for a VGA controller that would not install).
Anyway, Friday night I tried to install Parallels Tools. Twenty-eight hours later, the installation is still stuck - it's frozen on "Step 3 of 4," trying to install virtual hardware.
I have left my MacBook running ever since, with this window sitting there doing nothing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bill in CT
I posted in the "General" section of this forum, but no one's replied...
I upgraded from Parallels 2.5 to Parallels 4 last night. I guess things went OK: I was able to get my "old" virtual machine imported, with two small problems (the mouse was "trapped" inside the virtual machine, and I got that "new hardware found" message for a VGA controller that would not install).
Anyway, Friday night I tried to install Parallels Tools. Twenty-eight hours later, the installation is still stuck - it's frozen on "Step 3 of 4," trying to install virtual hardware.
I have left my MacBook running ever since, with this window sitting there doing nothing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bill in CT