Hi guys,
This may sound like a really dumb question but I've been trying to search through the support documents without any success so I'm hoping somebody on here will have the answer.
I recently bought a Mac Book (the white one), having spent most of my life using PCs. What I really want to know is:
Is it possible to install Parallels and then install the Windows OS onto a seperate external harddrive? So that I can just plug it in when the need arises to use both Windows? Really the only reason is I have a little western digital 120gb usb drive hanging around and there's not a huge amount of free space on my macbook's internal drive so if it's possible to seperate them out like that, it would be absoltuely perfect!
Any help/advice would be great!
This may sound like a really dumb question but I've been trying to search through the support documents without any success so I'm hoping somebody on here will have the answer.
I recently bought a Mac Book (the white one), having spent most of my life using PCs. What I really want to know is:
Is it possible to install Parallels and then install the Windows OS onto a seperate external harddrive? So that I can just plug it in when the need arises to use both Windows? Really the only reason is I have a little western digital 120gb usb drive hanging around and there's not a huge amount of free space on my macbook's internal drive so if it's possible to seperate them out like that, it would be absoltuely perfect!
Any help/advice would be great!