Installation issues

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AnonymousBadger, Jun 14, 2020.

1. AnonymousBadger

AnonymousBadger Bit poster

Am I the only one who is endlessly frustrated and annoyed at the planned obsolescence and attempts to force us to switch to a subscription model?

They have an error in their DRM system in which they have two account-id's with the same email address (theoretically disallowed) and have my product registered to an account-id to which I lack access. However, their attempts to push me to a subscription model also means that they have eliminated any access to the people at parallels that can correct the error. Their sales support team continually repeats an inappropriate canned response without actually reading the emails.

Has anyone had any luck dealing with this type of corporate malfeasance?

I love the product, but am to the point of refusing to give them any more money, and am now working hard on making them superfluous. I'm thinking VirtualBox is a better solution.

I'm down to reporting one of the company moderators, or upgrading then contacting support, then issuing a chargeback. Anyone have any recommendations?

2. Hello, could you please share with us more details about the issue We will be glad to help you with the account access/password resetting and etc.
    Please let us know if you decide to investigate the issue. We will be glad to help.