Installation of Parallels Desktop under macOS 10.13 unsuccessful

R.K1

Bit poster
After installation of demo version a window appears going to Security & Privacy unblock Parallels with allowing "Paralls International GmbH" (German version). This takes no effect. I do nto want shut off gatekeeper.

Question: Does Parallels Desktop works under macOS High Sierra? If yes - how I am able to finish the installtion and get the software to start? If no - which emulation software do you can recommend for High Sierra?

Thank you in advance
Radulph
 
No reply?

Is there any support option for demo software? I do not have a support code. I will not buy a non-running software. :(
 
The newest from your downloads: 13.1.0-43108.

During my first post I made this: Deactivate Sytem Integrity Protection in Recovery Modus and then installing Parallels: It works fine. The enabling SIP again - Parallels will blocked. But: You're hint with allowing Parallels in Security & Privacy doesn't work on my machine. It is an older MacMini 2012 with Fusion drive and 16GB RAM.
 
Back
Top