When performing a default install of the RAS Performance Monitor it initially seems to install but then performs a roll-back for reasons unknown. When I check the installation log I find the following:
CAQuietExec: ESgFailed to connect to http://localhost:8086: Get "http://localhost:8086/ping": dial tcp: lookup localhost on 192.168.71.254:53: no such host
CAQuietExec: Please check your connection settings and ensure 'influxd' is running.
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: Command line returned an error.
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: QuietExec Failed
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: Failed in ExecCommon method
CustomAction OnInstall returned actual error code 1603 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)
Action ended 14:40:43: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.
I can see that an influxdb service is created but this points to an executable that doesn't exist (anymore). C:\Program Files\Parallels\RAS Performance Monitor\bin\nssm.exe. Process influxd is running according to task manager. Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance!
Robin
CAQuietExec: ESgFailed to connect to http://localhost:8086: Get "http://localhost:8086/ping": dial tcp: lookup localhost on 192.168.71.254:53: no such host
CAQuietExec: Please check your connection settings and ensure 'influxd' is running.
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: Command line returned an error.
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: QuietExec Failed
CAQuietExec: Error 0x80070001: Failed in ExecCommon method
CustomAction OnInstall returned actual error code 1603 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)
Action ended 14:40:43: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.
I can see that an influxdb service is created but this points to an executable that doesn't exist (anymore). C:\Program Files\Parallels\RAS Performance Monitor\bin\nssm.exe. Process influxd is running according to task manager. Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance!
Robin