Hello
Newbie questions here.
You probably heard this before but if someone could assist that would be great.
I have a MAC power book pro and a Mac desktop and want to know do I install Parallels first and then install windows 8 and if there is anything else I should know about installing.
If so once loaded onto the machine can I then install my desired windows software that I want to use on the mac.
Also do I need two licensed copies of Parallels and Windows 8 one for each machine?
Thanks for your help.
Frankie
Newbie questions here.
You probably heard this before but if someone could assist that would be great.
I have a MAC power book pro and a Mac desktop and want to know do I install Parallels first and then install windows 8 and if there is anything else I should know about installing.
If so once loaded onto the machine can I then install my desired windows software that I want to use on the mac.
Also do I need two licensed copies of Parallels and Windows 8 one for each machine?
Thanks for your help.
Frankie