I installed Leopard last week and my Parallels has been glitchy since. After reading up on the subject, I realize I should upgrade from Version 2.2 Build 1970 to the current Version 3 build.
Prior to beginning this, I want to easy my nervous fears of losing everything. A couple questions:
1. I used the "Save" button on the old version console--but is this a TRUE backup of my VM as recommended for the upgrade?
2. After upgrading to version 3 and reopening my old VM, will I have to reinstall Windows XP or any software, or will it all still be inside of the VM?
Prior to beginning this, I want to easy my nervous fears of losing everything. A couple questions:
1. I used the "Save" button on the old version console--but is this a TRUE backup of my VM as recommended for the upgrade?
2. After upgrading to version 3 and reopening my old VM, will I have to reinstall Windows XP or any software, or will it all still be inside of the VM?