Hi,
every time for the past few updates, parallels tools installation automatically starts, but then hangs at about 62%. When this has happened after previous updates, I've had to restore from a snapshot to get it to install. This time that doesn't work either.
I've read and tried this and this:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/117753
http://kb.parallels.com/112609
But they do me no good, because I need admin privileges, which I don't have, as it's a work account. Getting IT at work to help me usually takes weeks, and macs aren't officially supported.
I'm running 11.0.2 on a retina MBP running El Capitan, but this issue was occurring with Yosemite too.
Any further suggestions?
And more to the point, why does this keep happening?
every time for the past few updates, parallels tools installation automatically starts, but then hangs at about 62%. When this has happened after previous updates, I've had to restore from a snapshot to get it to install. This time that doesn't work either.
I've read and tried this and this:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/117753
http://kb.parallels.com/112609
But they do me no good, because I need admin privileges, which I don't have, as it's a work account. Getting IT at work to help me usually takes weeks, and macs aren't officially supported.
I'm running 11.0.2 on a retina MBP running El Capitan, but this issue was occurring with Yosemite too.
Any further suggestions?
And more to the point, why does this keep happening?