I have a Macbook Pro with three VM's - Windows7 , Windows Server 2008 and Server Core 2008.
I have tried to assign an IP address to the Server Core machine but it will not let me. I assume its because I don't have
Parallels Tools installed. I have tried this command - pnputil -i -a d:\drivers\prl_eth5\prl_eth5.inf
Which I got from a different thread in these forums. But it comes up with an error - Invalid INF passed as parameter
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Much appreciated
Duane
I have tried to assign an IP address to the Server Core machine but it will not let me. I assume its because I don't have
Parallels Tools installed. I have tried this command - pnputil -i -a d:\drivers\prl_eth5\prl_eth5.inf
Which I got from a different thread in these forums. But it comes up with an error - Invalid INF passed as parameter
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Much appreciated
Duane