S SUEM Bit poster Jul 20, 2009 #1 Installed parallels 4 on imac,also installed windows XP prof, everything working okay, how do I install my software I had on my pc?
Installed parallels 4 on imac,also installed windows XP prof, everything working okay, how do I install my software I had on my pc?
K Klint S Bit poster Jul 22, 2009 #2 Hello, You need to have an installation CD of the software that you want to install in Parallels. You can insert the software CD into Mac CD drive and access that on your Windows by going to Start menu/My computer to install the software. Please reply the status.
Hello, You need to have an installation CD of the software that you want to install in Parallels. You can insert the software CD into Mac CD drive and access that on your Windows by going to Start menu/My computer to install the software. Please reply the status.