M MikeU1 Bit poster Jul 13, 2016 #1 I have a Mac with Desktop 11 and Windows 10 installed. I would like to install Tails in a separate desktop. Anybody do this yet? If so, how did you do it (any issues?)? How was the functionality of Tails after you installed it?
I have a Mac with Desktop 11 and Windows 10 installed. I would like to install Tails in a separate desktop. Anybody do this yet? If so, how did you do it (any issues?)? How was the functionality of Tails after you installed it?
PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff member Jul 14, 2016 #2 Hi MikeU1, are you trying to install Tails on Windows 10 from a USB drive? If so, please check out this article to fix the issue.
Hi MikeU1, are you trying to install Tails on Windows 10 from a USB drive? If so, please check out this article to fix the issue.