I am completely locked out of Parallels.
I uninstalled the release version and installed the beta and was then asked for my license key. Inputting the key I purchased a while back I received the message "The activation key cannot be used with the current version of the Parallels Desktop!" I thought that was odd, so I grabbed a trial key...Parallels said the same thing again.
So, I uninstall the beta and reinstall the release version. "The activation key cannot be used with the current version of the Parallels Desktop!", says Parallels. "Thanks a (long trail of expletives deleted) lot", I said.
I sent an email to support an hour or so ago, but have never contacted them before and don't know what an average turnaround is. I have a time sensitive project requiring the use of that Windows thing today, and am desperate for a solution...
Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to reset the license key logic for Parallels (I've trashed the prefs, but that did nothing)?
I uninstalled the release version and installed the beta and was then asked for my license key. Inputting the key I purchased a while back I received the message "The activation key cannot be used with the current version of the Parallels Desktop!" I thought that was odd, so I grabbed a trial key...Parallels said the same thing again.
So, I uninstall the beta and reinstall the release version. "The activation key cannot be used with the current version of the Parallels Desktop!", says Parallels. "Thanks a (long trail of expletives deleted) lot", I said.
I sent an email to support an hour or so ago, but have never contacted them before and don't know what an average turnaround is. I have a time sensitive project requiring the use of that Windows thing today, and am desperate for a solution...
Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to reset the license key logic for Parallels (I've trashed the prefs, but that did nothing)?