Row Palmer
Bit poster
Hey,
Can anyone help me with this. I've installed parallels on my mac os x 10.4.11 and i'm attempting to install windows xp with sp3. I am using a copy of this cd with the product key supposedly embedded on the cd, thus making it unnecessary to enter the key during the install. While parallel attempts to install windows xp, it asks me for the product key. PS, I got this cd from the Computer Science department at the school, and its a cd that i've seen work on other computers. How can I get this to install on my computer?
Can anyone help me with this. I've installed parallels on my mac os x 10.4.11 and i'm attempting to install windows xp with sp3. I am using a copy of this cd with the product key supposedly embedded on the cd, thus making it unnecessary to enter the key during the install. While parallel attempts to install windows xp, it asks me for the product key. PS, I got this cd from the Computer Science department at the school, and its a cd that i've seen work on other computers. How can I get this to install on my computer?