Instead of V4 can I install the latest update version

ninefingers

Bit poster
I have V4 in the box, but after reading some of the horror stories, Can I install the latest version released with out installing V4.0?
Since I have a black cloud that hangs over my head, i would prefer to minimize my problems.

I still can't get PALM desktop to do a full sync on V3.x.x with my palm device it starts and then stops never finishing a sync!
 
I have V4 in the box, but after reading some of the horror stories, Can I install the latest version released with out installing V4.0?
Since I have a black cloud that hangs over my head, i would prefer to minimize my problems.

Yes, it's not a problem. The key you have will be accepted by updated version from site.

But anyway, the PD40-box installer should detect that there is a newer version on the site and should offer download and install updated version.
 
Back
Top