Hello,
I have a USB WLAN stick and manage to run this under VM WindowsXP, no problem here.
But because it is stronger than MBP Build in Antenna, I want to share networks with Mac via Parallels.
How do I connect Windows and Mac OS in order to share the internet from Windows to Mac?
(And not the other way round)
Is there anything I can do by bridging Windows Network Connections WLAN and Ethernet?
How do I grab the internet connection for Mac via Parallels Network Connection from Windows?
Thanks in advance!
Ducky
I have a USB WLAN stick and manage to run this under VM WindowsXP, no problem here.
But because it is stronger than MBP Build in Antenna, I want to share networks with Mac via Parallels.
How do I connect Windows and Mac OS in order to share the internet from Windows to Mac?
(And not the other way round)
Is there anything I can do by bridging Windows Network Connections WLAN and Ethernet?
How do I grab the internet connection for Mac via Parallels Network Connection from Windows?
Thanks in advance!
Ducky