KevinClarke
Product Expert
Dear Forum,
Every few days it seems My Parallels tools crashes with the following:
Error message within Vista - Parallels Tools has stopped working
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ParallelsToolsCenter.exe
Application Version: 3.0.5626.0
Application Timestamp: 48f8897e
Fault Module Name: ParallelsToolsCenter.exe
Fault Module Version: 3.0.5626.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 48f8897e
Exception Code: c00000fd
Exception Offset: 0004df68
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 6052
Additional Information 2: 3b4afbf90a97bf97a6452a8cc70e5e26
Additional Information 3: 87f9
Additional Information 4: 577d21ce1e612d45ebcbabde951b1760
I'm using Parallels Desktop version 3 with Build version 5626. My MAC O/S is 10.5.6 and my Guest O/S is Vista and SP1 and when the crash happens I could either be in email or Expression web, really not doing anything particular where I can track it any further.
Any ideas about this crash? Does update build 5636 address anything like this?
Kind regards
Kevin
Every few days it seems My Parallels tools crashes with the following:
Error message within Vista - Parallels Tools has stopped working
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ParallelsToolsCenter.exe
Application Version: 3.0.5626.0
Application Timestamp: 48f8897e
Fault Module Name: ParallelsToolsCenter.exe
Fault Module Version: 3.0.5626.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 48f8897e
Exception Code: c00000fd
Exception Offset: 0004df68
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 6052
Additional Information 2: 3b4afbf90a97bf97a6452a8cc70e5e26
Additional Information 3: 87f9
Additional Information 4: 577d21ce1e612d45ebcbabde951b1760
I'm using Parallels Desktop version 3 with Build version 5626. My MAC O/S is 10.5.6 and my Guest O/S is Vista and SP1 and when the crash happens I could either be in email or Expression web, really not doing anything particular where I can track it any further.
Any ideas about this crash? Does update build 5636 address anything like this?
Kind regards
Kevin